Mosaic currently offers integrations with the following applications:
- Asana Integration
- BST10 On-Premise Integration
- Deltek Ajera Cloud Integration
- Deltek Ajera On-Premise Integration
- Deltek Vantagepoint Cloud Integration
- Deltek Vantagepoint On-Premise Integration
- Deltek Vision Cloud Integration
- Deltek Vision On-Premise Integration
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- GitHub Integration
- Google Calendar Integration
- Jira Cloud Integration
- Office365 Integration
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- Unanet A/E Cloud Integration
- Vista On-Premise Integration
Setting up an integration from any of these applications generally follows this process:
Your first data review typically happens within the first two weeks after your integration is complete. Your Customer Success Manager will reach out to schedule a time to confirm your integration data is available on Mosaic and the accurate field are populating with the expected format.
We recommend there be one or two members of management team present for this call. Knowledge of the expected integrated data is preferred.
A second data review is completed on an as needed basis. Your final data review session typically happens within one-two weeks from your first data review. During this review, we will review resolutions to any integration issues raised in the first data review.
Once you are ready to start working with Mosaic integrations our Customer Success and Solutions Engineering teams are available to work with you to get your integrations connected, and data flowing.
In addition to receiving the requirements and instructions for your chosen integration(s), you might also be required to:
- Participate in a screen sharing session with the Solutions Engineering team
- Share temporary access to a server machine
- Provide additional details regarding your use of the integrating software
The integration process varies between software, please speak to your Mosaic rep and check our guides for more details.
Depending on your chosen integration(s) It may take up to several days to complete an integration.
Please also review the page linked below for additional Integration Terms which apply to all integrations.
Updated 24 days ago