|Direction||Estimated Time||Vendor||Vendor Docs|
|1-way||< 4 hours||Salesforce Product Website||Salesforce Trailhead|
- Sign into Salesforce AppExchange to install the Mosaic application
- Select a Salesforce Environment to install the package in
- Navigate to Setup → Apps → Connected Apps → Manage Connected Apps and select the Mosaic AI Application
- Click Edit to open the configuration page for the installed app
- Under OAuth Policies, for the Permitted Users option, set to Admin approved users are pre-authorized
- Go back to the Mosaic Connected App page by repeating Step #2
- Scroll down to the Profiles section, and select Manage Profiles. In the next step you will create a new Profile to use.
- Navigate to Setup → Users → Profiles and click on New
- Create a new Profile for the integration with Mosaic to use. Clone the Standard User profile.
- Go to Setup -> Manage Users -> Users
- Choose New User to create a new user
- Choose appropriate name and email. Set User License to Salesforce, and Profile to the profile you created in Step #8.
Make sure that your new Profile is a licensed Salesforce user, not a Salesforce Platform user.
- Navigate to Process Automation → Workflow Actions → Outbound Messages
- Find the 4 Outbound Messages that were installed with the Managed Package
- Select Edit on each of the Outbound Messages, and change the value of the User to User to send as to the Mosaic Profile that you created in Step #8
Integrate with Mosaic
- Login to projects.mosaicapp.com and navigate to the company settings from the Home screen
- Select Integrations from the Settings menu
- Select Salesforce from the CRM options
- Enter the Server URL that you use to access Salesforce to connect your Salesforce instance to Mosaic
For example: https://.lightning.force.com/
- Enter the Username of the User that you created in Step #11 and click Connect
- That’s it! Once connected Mosaic’s team will confirm your data is populating correctly, and schedule a call to review
Updated 4 months ago