- Open the Salesforce appexchange and download the Mosaic App application
- In Salesforce navigate to Apps → Connected Apps → Manage Connected Apps
- Click "Edit" to open the configuration page for the installed app
- Select OAuth Policies
- For the “Permitted Users” option, set to “Admin approved users are pre-authorized”
- Go to the Mosaic App's page by repeating step 2
- Scroll to the section "Profiles", and select "Manage Profiles"
- Create a new Profile for the integration with Mosaic to use.
- Go to Setup -> Manage Users -> Users.
- Choose "New User" to create a new user.
- Choose appropriate name and email. Set "User License" to "Salesforce", and "Profile" to the profile you created in step 8. Make sure that your new Profile is a licensed Salesforce user, not a Salesforce Platform user.
**12. Navigate to Process Automation → Workflow Actions → Outbound Messages
- Find the 4 Outbound Messages that wee installed with the Managed Package
- Select edit on each of the Outbound Messages, and change the value of the User to "Send As Field" to the Mosaic Profile that you created in step 8
- The Username of the User that you created in step 11
- Your Salesforce instance URL
Updated 4 months ago