Make sure you have a business Google account and have assigned the Super Admin, Groups Admin or User Management Admin role to your user.
- Login to projects.mosaicapp.com and navigate to the company settings from the Home screen
- Select Integrations from the Settings menu
- Select Google Calendar from the Calendar options. You will be redirected to sign in with Google.
- Enter your Google credentials to connect your Google Calendar to Mosaic
Make sure you use a Google account with at least the User Management Admin role assigned (see Prerequisite above).
- That’s it! Once connected Mosaic’s team will confirm your data is populating correctly, and schedule a call to review
Updated 2 months ago