By integrating your QuickBooks Desktop data with Mosaic, you will be able to import the following:
- Projects (QB Customers)
- Phases (QB Customers)
- Work Categories (QB Service Items)
- Time Entries
- Clients (QB Customers)
|QuickBooks Desktop Data Types||Mosaic Data Types|
- Company Name
|Sub-Customers / Jobs|
- Display Name
|Sub-sub-Customers / Sub-Jobs|
- Display Name
- Service Item
- Work Category
Payroll for QuickBooks:
If you are using Payroll for QuickBooks, reach out to your Customer Success Manager for guidance on syncing time from Mosaic into QuickBooks.
Currently, Mosaic only supports Payroll Item <> Service Item mapping.
The following scenarios are not supported:
- Sending Time Entries to QuickBooks Desktop instances that regularly have backups restored over the Company File integrated with Mosaic Sync Manager.
- Installing Mosaic Sync Manager on personal machines (QuickBooks Desktop Integration).
- Installing Mosaic Sync Manager on a machine only accessible by an IT provider (not recommended).
- Installing Mosaic Sync Manager on a machine that is regularly powered off or logged out of Windows.
- Configuring Mosaic Sync Manager to use a QuickBooks account that is shared with another user.
- Moving the Company File to a new location after integrating with Mosaic.
If there is a data endpoint not listed in this documentation and it is required for your integration, it will be a customization, charged at an hourly rate.
Updated 2 months ago