The terms outlined on this page are specific to the Ajera Cloud integration, please also review the page linked below for additional Integration Terms which apply to all integrations
Mosaic Data Types and Data Fields populated from Ajera Cloud:
Project, Phases and Tasks
For a list of supported Target Fields in Ajera Cloud please refer to this page
- The username and password for an Ajera API user with the specified permissions
- Your Ajera API URL
- The integration is a one-way sync of data from Ajera Cloud to Mosaic
- Data will update in Mosaic up to 24 hours after it is entered/updated in Ajera Cloud
- Phases/Tasks will appear in the order they are created in Mosaic, which may be different to the order in Ajera Cloud.
- Mosaic offers a Timesheet Import to allow you to import your Timesheet Entries into Mosaic on an ongoing basis. It is your responsibility to export time from Ajera Cloud and format it in Mosaic’s Import Template. Mosaic is not responsible for fixing any data errors in your Import Template. It is your responsibility to upload the Import Template into Mosaic.
Updated 17 days ago