- In Ajera, navigate to Utility > Setup Integrations
- Under the API User tab, click on New to create a new API User
- Enter a Username (e.g., mosaic) and Password for the API User
- An API user is a separate entity from an Employee user. You cannot use a regular Employee user for integrating with Mosaic.
- The password must meet Ajera's password requirements.
- Select an Authorizing Employee
- Add the following Can Read permissions to the API User:
- List Chargeable Phases
- Get Clients
- List Clients
- Get Employees
- List Employees
- Get Projects
- List Projects
- Get Projects with Resources
- Get Project Totals
- List Project Types
- List Rate Tables
- The Username and Password of the Ajera API User (created in Step #3 above). These are the credentials that are in the Username/Password fields, not the credentials of the Ajera User that is listed as the “Authorizing Employee”.
- The API URL that is visible in the API Settings tab.
This usually looks like: “https://ajera.com/XXXXXXX/AjeraAPI.ashx?…”
Login to projects.mosaicapp.com and navigate to the company settings from the Home screen
Select Integrations from the Settings menu
Select Ajera Cloud from the Financial options
- Enter the Server URL (API URL in Step #7) and Username and Password of the Ajera API User (in Step #3) to connect your Ajera instance to Mosaic.
- Select Include Consult fee in imported fee if you would like to bring consultant fees for past and future projects (you can also turn this off in the Integration Settings after you connect)
Fees are brought into Mosaic from your Contract amounts. In Ajera these amounts are located within the Project Control Center -> Manage tab
Updated 22 days ago