Issues may arise preventing Phases from syncing between your integrated application and Mosaic. Below are common scenarios and resolutions:
- Mosaic defaults to a single level of Phase and Work Category. Enabling Subphases allows up to 10 levels of phases for import. If you have existing integrations with work categories, contact your Customer Success Manager to convert Work Categories to Subphases in Mosaic.
- Mosaic requires unique Phase Name and Phase Number combinations. If you have duplicate combinations under the same parent phase, Mosaic will auto-increment them. To resolve duplicates manually, modify them in your Integrated Application.
Several factors may hinder Time Entries from syncing between your integrated application and Mosaic. Consider the following:
- Mosaic syncs time entries only if:
- The Project is linked.
- The Phase is linked.
- The Member is linked.
- The Work Category is linked (if applicable).
- For additional details, refer to Troubleshooting Time Entries.
- To sync time entries, Mosaic requires an active connection with the Mosaic Sync Manager.
- For guidance on resolving Mosaic Sync Manager Issues, please consult QuickBooks Desktop Troubleshooting and Errors.
- Projects without phases in Mosaic require a Main Project Phase.
- For instructions on adding a Main Project Phase, please refer to Importing Data From Your Integration > Time Entries.
Updated 3 months ago